TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
59,666 Posts
The fact that the TiVo play bar doesn't show until after the ad seems to prove that it's being inserted by the TiVo and not part of the recording.

What the actual f*ck! Seriously if they force this on us I'm going to be p*ssed. I hate ads! I've paid TiVo thousands upon thousands of dollars over the years to avoid them in my recorded TV. If they start trying to force their own ads onto me I'm done.

·
Super Moderator
59,666 Posts
From TiVo Support on Twitter.

View attachment 43429
Well this is garbage! Seriously I don't care if I can skip it or not this is a deal killer for me. Right now it seems to only affect Hydra so I'm insulated, but I'm sure the comment above that said they were looking for TE3 testers is an indication we won't be immune for long.

·
Super Moderator
59,666 Posts
I tried my Bolt OTA with Hydra and don't have the pre-roll. I never use that one directly anyway, but it's the only one I've got that has Hydra. Hopefully TE3 will be immune and I won't have to worry about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.