TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same problem and so annoyed. Mostly because I like the remote for the Stream since it turns my tv on and off, switches inputs, and controls volume of the sound bar.
Same issue. Spent hours and hours to no avail. Only happens with TiVo 4K Stream with YouTube TV stations such as CNN and MSNBC. Excellent internet connection, as checked by visit from friendly Xfinity tech, everything just fine - except the 4K Stream w YYTV. Started happening a couple of weeks ago and is now unbearable. I really would like to resolve or will need to get another streaming device.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am not going to put up with this for too much longer, from either company. I think its on Tivo's end, but YTTV should be just as concerned and pressuring Tivo to get this fixed finally. Saving money from cutting cable is only worth it if the alternatives actually work. As it stands, this is more frequent problems hindering any watching live tv than the Tuning adapter problems I had with TivoDVR/Cable that I wanted to get away from.
***exactly***

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.