TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Tried my 4K stream and can confirm that YouTube tv freezes up.Even tried uninstalling YouTube tv and sideloading an older version but it made no difference. Obviously,the last update broke YouTube tv. Does TiVo even test these boxes before pushing an update? YouTube tv worked fine before TiVo pushed this last update. I guess I’ll have to use shield,Google tv or fire stick for YouTube tv. Just ridiculous.Come on TiVo,get your act together.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Came across this thread, and just purchased a Stream 4K. For what its worth to everyone on here, I was having this exact same issue with my Verizon Stream 4k, so I went and purchased the Tivo Stream 4k hoping it was my Verizon box but sadly that wasn't the case. So the problem is NOT isolated to just the Tivo Stream. I was speaking with YouTube TV support who ran some troubleshooting and had me send device logs. A few days later, after looking at the logs, they called me back to acknowledge there is an issue that they need to look into. They will follow-up with me when they have a fix ready. I also have a MiBox Android box and the YTTV app does the same thing there as well.
Thanks, good to know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.