TiVo Community Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Newbie to this sub-forum and I hope that someone here has the answer: is it possible to make use of the TiVo DVR capability when streaming You Tube TV (via the app on the TiVo Bolt) or is the only recording capability via the You Tube TV DVR? Thanks for any information!
No, Tivo DVRs such as the Bolt and Edge are completely separate from and have nothing to do with the online cloud DVR feature in YouTube TV.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Having same issue of pixelating. with YTTV.

Not broadcaster as it does it from the library one time and another play through will work fine.

Have 3 4K Streamers and they all do it, regularly. Been occurring for last 3 weeks.

Found switching channels and returning it will fix it. Sometimes moving back or forward would do same.

Really annoying...
Just installed my 2nd TS4K and have 2 more new in box. This is happening very frequently even from YTTV Library (recorded) shows. Should I give up? I'm an old Tivo Cable lover, but can't get cable where I live now. Tivo, please fix this and better integration with YTTV (eg. MYSHOWS/LIBRARY Recording)...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just installed my 2nd TS4K and have 2 more new in box. This is happening very frequently even from YTTV Library (recorded) shows. Should I give up? I'm an old Tivo Cable lover, but can't get cable where I live now. Tivo, please fix this and better integration with YTTV (eg. MYSHOWS/LIBRARY Recording)...
Damn, I miss my old TiVo Cable. I’m having the same issue but seems to only be after FFing recorded shows. Sooo annoying.

·
Rebus Philbin
38,641 Posts
YouTube TV isn't freezing with a pixelated picture since the update, but it does now suddenly act like the network is gone and the spinning wheel comes on and I have to reboot.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dang, that would be so cool if shortcuts could be modified on the remote somehow. I understand the TiVo Guide not supporting YouTube TV listings / vise versa. But If Live TV remote button just went to open YouTube TV app instead, that would be great. And Guide button, while in YouTubeTV app, could act as the "menu/guide" button in-app. Stream4K needs a mod/hacker community lol
Check out Button Mapper for Andriod TV. I was able to remap the mostly useless number pad to launch a few applications. It won't get you straight into the guide, but it will get you into an app without having to return to the main menu.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts