TiVo Community Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Curmudgeon
1,746 Posts
My vote is for Letterman too.

Once in a superheroes roleplaying game I played Letterman briefly. His limitation was that within a single scene (such as one fight) he was stuck with a single letter, so his first action (which essentially chose the letter) was key. Boy, it can be hard to find ways to use this power in a combat effectively. I wouldn't want to have done it for very long. But for the few sessions where I did, it was some of the most fun I ever had in a supers game.

Faster than a rolling "o"
More powerful than silent "e"
Able to leap capital "T" in a single bound
It's a word, it's a plan, it's Letterman!

· Hi. What is this?
7,788 Posts
DVC California said:
Knock, knock
Parrot: Who is it?!?
Plumber: It’s the plumber, I’ve come to fix the sink.

Knock, knock
Plumber: It’s the plumber, I’ve come to fix the sink!

Knock, knock
Plumber: It’s the plumber, I’ve come to fix the sink!!!

Knock, knock
Plumber: IT’S THE PLUMBER….I’VE COME TO FIX THE SINK!!!

Plumber collapses.
Old woman returns home and finds unconscious plumber on ground.
Old woman: Who is it?!?
Parrot: It’s the plumber, he came to fix the sink.
One of my personal favorites

· Registered
1 Posts
Knock, knock Parrot: Who is it?!? Plumber: Its the plumber, Ive come to fix the sink. Knock, knock Parrot: Who is it?!? Plumber: Its the plumber, Ive come to fix the sink! Knock, knock Parrot: Who is it?!? Plumber: Its the plumber, Ive come to fix the sink!!! Knock, knock Parrot: Who is it?!? Plumber: ITS THE PLUMBER.IVE COME TO FIX THE SINK!!! Plumber collapses. Old woman returns home and finds unconscious plumber on ground. Old woman: Who is it?!? Parrot: Its the plumber, he came to fix the sink.
My absolute favorite. I can still see the plumber tipple & topple in my head as he collapses - every time I do the bit with my nephew - Classic!!!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts