TiVo Community Forum banner
121 - 125 of 125 Posts

· Give 'em Hell, Devils
59,071 Posts
Now this was surprising. They changed actors in the middle of the episode. I thought we were going to find out the youngest actor had grown a lot and they were now showing him as much older. I wonder if that means the youngest actor is out.
Sometimes I wonder what show you're watching. There are three different actors that play young Dewey at different stages of his life. They've jumped around back and forth among all three throughout the run of the show. I see no reason to think that there won't be future episodes telling stories from before he hit his growth spurt.
Dewey keeps stealing. We know he's going to but The Rock is such a moral man it seems strange.
The stealing Snickers thing is based on his life and something Dwayne Johnson has been pretty open about.

· Registered
4,321 Posts
I see no reason to think that there won't be future episodes telling stories from before he hit his growth spurt.
The youngest actor will be too big for those earlier stories.
The stealing Snickers thing is based on his life and something Dwayne Johnson has been pretty open about.
Well, the whole show is supposed to be based on his life. How much is actually fiction we don't know.

I just think it seems strange.

· Registered
4,321 Posts
Very good episode last night. If they're going to do origin stories of other wrestlers, they'll never run out of material.

And the reason for not selling their coffee in the U.S. makes a lot of sense.

121 - 125 of 125 Posts