TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i JUST PURCHASED THE NEW 299.00 sERIES 3 hd TiVo and set up the Yahoo applications with my user name and password. Everything took fine, however I continue to get the message (for 3 days now) "Now Experiencing Network Problems. Please try again later. I have been trying for 3 days to get onto the local weather. How far away is try again later?
I am logged into the traffic site with the same user name and password with no problem.

Anyone experiencing the same issue?

·
Frustrated TiVoHD'er
118 Posts
saramj said:
i JUST PURCHASED THE NEW 299.00 sERIES 3 hd TiVo and set up the Yahoo applications with my user name and password. Everything took fine, however I continue to get the message (for 3 days now) "Now Experiencing Network Problems. Please try again later. I have been trying for 3 days to get onto the local weather. How far away is try again later?
I am logged into the traffic site with the same user name and password with no problem.

Anyone experiencing the same issue?
I've actually tried to use several of the applications like this in that same area.. and have run across atleast 5 that have been disabled or removed from their location the TiVoHD points to. Real pity, too. I would definitely use some of those.

·
Registered
57 Posts
when i go to MyYahoo page I have a box for weather where you can edit and add additional cities. if you don't have a weather box there should be at the top on the left hand side of the screen a blue plus sign next to a line that says Add Content or if not there check under the Change Layout link. i think you can add the weather box there and setup your zip codes for the weather cities you are interested in.

·
Don't Get Eliminated
87 Posts
Has anyone ever figured out how to get this to work? I still get the "Now Experiencing Network Problems. Please try again later." message everytime I try to change the settings for Weather. In my actual 'My Yahoo' page, I only have my hometown listed for weather, but the default when I try to check it on Yahoo is some city in Mexico!?! I can enter my current ZIP code and see the weather for my area, but it defaults back to the city in Mexico every time. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

·
TiVo Since 2003
2,269 Posts
Has anyone gotten this to work? It worked once for me and hasn't worked since. My neighbor, who has been connected for ages, hasn't been able to get his to work either.

What does Tivo have to say about this? Do they have some sort of bulletin/notice regarding what's wrong?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.