·
TIVO Bender
208 Posts
Same here.....

Alex

·
Registered
22 Posts
Also getting the "experiencing network problems" message when accessing Yahoo! Weather & Photos HME apps. All other HME apps (TtG, Podcaster, etc) work. Hopefully they fix this glitch once they return to the office tomorrow!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yeah.... keep in mind that this is new to Yahoo... so they may be going through some issues and bugfixes and such.

Not a big deal... while I like the traffic app, the weather app blows. No detailed information, no radar, just some basic 5-day forcast stuff. The weather applet that comes with Galleon (data sourced from weather.com) is vastly superior.

·
Seasoned gas passer
12,193 Posts
MassD said:
Yeah.... keep in mind that this is new to Yahoo... so they may be going through some issues and bugfixes and such.

Not a big deal... while I like the traffic app, the weather app blows. No detailed information, no radar, just some basic 5-day forcast stuff...
I agree...weather is minimally useful, and, in my area, I don't get traffic info. I don't use the music app and don't play games...oh well...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.