TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Rank Amateur
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried registering to use Yahoo's scheduling feature (in Firefox and IE) but I keep getting this error message after I accept the terms:

Gateway Timeout
The proxy server did not receive a timely response from the upstream server.

This is coming from a page on TiVo's servers, so it's not a Yahoo problem. Could there be a problem with my network connection at home?

·
Registered
167 Posts
AlexJS said:
I tried registering to use Yahoo's scheduling feature (in Firefox and IE) but I keep getting this error message after I accept the terms:

Gateway Timeout
The proxy server did not receive a timely response from the upstream server.

This is coming from a page on TiVo's servers, so it's not a Yahoo problem. Could there be a problem with my network connection at home?
I just successfully scheduled a program, so maybe try again and it will work.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'm having the same exact problem. Note that the problem is in signing up for the service, not in actually scheduling a recording. Alex and I have not gotten that far yet. :) After signing up for yahoo, yahoo sent me to a tivo page asking me to accept the terms and conditions. I selected accept, and this is when the web page tries for a few minutes, then gives the error Alex mentioned.

·
Rank Amateur
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FWIW, my TiVo can still connect and I can schedule through TiVo's site, so all is not lost.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts