TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is Hd it has 10 tuners a 10 Terabyte Hard drive it makes coffee and can substitute for your girlfriend in a pinch :eek: :D NYA NYA NYA now how do you like false hope thread titles :p

Unless someone has Undeniable truth that there is a new directivo, no more false hope threads.

Lets just have the usual flood of newbies asking for help and never coming back :rolleyes: :p

:D :D :D

·
Lost in Big Bend
1,512 Posts
I especially liked the line about the newbies coming here for help, then never bothering to reply or thank the experts even when they are provided with good advice.

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
newsposter said:
i dont drink coffee...can you delete that option and give me a credit instead?

2 yr commitment or lifetime?
Sorry no credit but we can give you the one with the pepsi dispenser or the food replicator :)

Holodeck not included :(

·
Poster of News
30,419 Posts
Billy Bob Boy said:
Sorry no credit but we can give you the one with the pepsi dispenser
Will that accept all pepsico products or just pepsi itself? I wasn't sure if I had to buy a special adapter or what.

Oh and I dont mind the commitment on my account. For with all that memory it will take me that long to catch up on my watching. Assuming the drives dont fail before then

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
newsposter said:
Will that accept all pepsico products or just pepsi itself? I wasn't sure if I had to buy a special adapter or what.

Oh and I dont mind the commitment on my account. For with all that memory it will take me that long to catch up on my watching. Assuming the drives dont fail before then
The mountain dew adapter is extra. The commitment is 10 years and six pints of blood per month. As per the agreement should you run out of blood we will accept brain tissue instead :eek:

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
magnus said:
Will I be able to use this new box without subscribing to Directv???? :D
Of course you can use it with cable,dsl,wi-fi, hookers :eek: ,booze, :eek: pot,(it rolls a great doobie) :eek: and all things fun!!!

·
Lord of Darkness
1,557 Posts
Billy Bob Boy said:
It is Hd it has 10 tuners a 10 Terabyte Hard drive it makes coffee and can substitute for your girlfriend in a pinch
Now if it can substitute for a Girlfriend without the spending of alot of Money and constant nagging I may be interested :D LOL.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.