TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at Tivo's on eBay and came across this picture:

That fan looks packed! Maybe it's just a bad angle of shot, but you gotta wonder...

(Edit: I changed the image so it does not include the service number. Although the eBay poster included the service number, I decided not to include that information in my post.)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not looking for a tivo. I was just perusing eBay and checked out the Tivo auctions.

I was just amazed at how dirty the fan is, yet the auction says "used but well taken care of, still in like new condition".

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gunnyman said:
wow he put his Tivo service number in the ad?
Yeah... I updated the image to not include the service number. Didn't notice it at first.

I'm not sure if it has any significance (I wouldn't buy a tivo through eBay myself). But I figured it doesn't need to be there as that's not the intent of the original post.

Thanks for the heads up though.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh it certainly should be dusty. But I'd think as a seller you'd get better results if you took the time to clean it.

It just amazes me that people who are trying to sell something don't take the time to clean it up. I've seen people selling kids clothes at a garage sale with chunks of week old food on them.

"What, didn't want to waste some soap and wash it before selling it?" :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.