TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i'm playing wordsmith (yes that's what i'm doing on a saturday afternoon, just procrastinating) and i have the following letters remaining

t o v u i
a

guess what i tried to make out of this that wordsmith says is NOT a word. what's up with that? :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, i was pretty sure it wasn't going to work since obviously it's not using a dictionary created specifically for Tivo and it doesn't seem to accept any proper nouns. i just got a chuckle out of the irony of it.

fun game though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TiVoOpsMgr said:
Since TiVo is a proper noun, it seems like proper behavior to me! "Not a bug." :)
You're post is the first in this thread in which the word "bug" appeared. :)

IT WAS JUST A FUNNY THOUGHT (or at least i thought it was. "...well then what am i playing this game on???"...).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TiVoOpsMgr said:
Sorry! Usually when people ask us "what's up with that?" they want us to fix something. I did think it was a funny thought, but I also did want to let you know that it's correct behavior.

Here's a few of these: :) :) :) :)
it's all good. i write software so i know what it's like to have someone tell you something's broken when it's actually doing exactly what it's supposed to do (and exactly what they told you they wanted it to do)

i heart Tivo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.