·
Hi. What is this?
11,764 Posts

·
mega Pnut m&m
379 Posts
dswallow said:
I approve.

Well, as long as his costume will be made by Speedo... the old Speedo that made Speedo's not the new Speedo that makes body suits. :p
bahahaha.

i dunno, he looks wierd in the face with those eyes, it's like they go around his head too much. but i guess that is what fishguy might look like.

what is the premise of aquaman supposed to be, the show? his powers are hella lame so i can't see how he could be a hero that supported a show all by himself.

M.

·
Hi. What is this?
11,764 Posts
dswallow said:
I approve.

Well, as long as his costume will be made by Speedo... the old Speedo that made Speedo's not the new Speedo that makes body suits. :p
I approve as well. Here's hoping that since he was in a renouned drama on Broadway that he is more than a pretty face. Unlike the Aquaman that was on Smallville, maybe this one can act too.

·
Unresponsive User
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let's hope they up his I.Q. The one in Smallville was not that bright and was way too environmentally idealist.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Dmon4u said:
The one in Smallville was not that bright and was way too environmentally idealist.
(1) Despite being king of Atlantis, the comics character isn't all that bright. :)

(2) Aquaman is all about "being environmentally conscious," at least where it concerns the oceans. For the most part, he doesn't care what goes on on land...

(3) I hope they lay off the fish humor! Other than the original (orange-and-green) suit, and maybe some half-remembered "talking to the fishes" stuff from Superfriends, the Aquaman mythos is mostly unknown to the general public. (joke in the pool: "AC, wait up! What do you think I am, your girlfriend, or some sort of Aqualad?" response: crickets)

·
Fat, Dumb and Happy
4,354 Posts
The last thing I expected was to see this thread as a huge sausage fest salivating over the new boy... eheh, please get some womens in here to say something..

·
Series 3
32,338 Posts
From what I understand, Arthur will be the son of a dive shop owner and a mysterious woman.
Hopefully they'll drop the whole "A.C." thing.
No mention of the King of Atlantis angle at this time.

Of course what was the joke Cartoon Network had?
Something like Aquaman at a forest fire saying "Somehow, I don't think my aquatic telepathy will be of much use here."

·
Registered
20,816 Posts
Oh, GAK! Give the Flash another shot or at least a Green Lantern or Supergirl series a go before this one. Even Plastic Man ferchrissakes!

"Aquaman"! :rolleyes: Well, okay...but only if you call him Sea-Man instead.

·
Number crunchin'
38,380 Posts

PJO1966 said:
:up:

A little birdie told me to visit this thread.

Thank you, little birdie. :D

·
Deregistered Snoozer
5,193 Posts
Magister said:
The last thing I expected was to see this thread as a huge sausage fest salivating over the new boy...
Really? Exactly how long have you been reading these threads, Magister? :p :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.