TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a solution to this problem?
When I record any Hallmark channels shows, the last couple of minutes always gets cut off.
I have reset the unit and that did not help. Any suggestions? And it only happens on the Hallmark channel.
BTW - I have the Tivo Series 5 (Romaio); with software version: 20.7.4d.RC15-846-6-846

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or solutions.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Add Padding While You Are Scheduling a Recording

The Program Information screen that appears when you select a program which includes the choices Record This Episode and Get a Season Pass. Highlight one of these options and then press Select, then highlight and Select Options. Change the Start Recording or Stop Recording options as appropriate.

The Beginning or End of My Program Was Cut Off: Troubleshooting (tivo.com)

·
Registered
26,253 Posts
I'm totally amazed THIS is the only thing you're hitting it with?

I by default pad EVERYTHING except PBS 1 min before and one min after, and SOMETIMES manually remove the padding (though not usually necessary since I have a bajillion tuners across 2 tivos).

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mattack, I am sorry you are "amazed". If a program starts at 8:02 and ends at 10:02, then that is what TiVo should record, not 8:00 to 10:00. It is the way it is listed to start. This is with all Hallmark shows start time.
If I wanted to record "all" then I would do it the way you suggested, but when it is one time then I should just have to hit the record button and be done.
Have a Merry Christmas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts