TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
The only thing Iuse it for is clearing out my Tivo when it starts to get full. I simply move it from the 80gb Tivo onto my 200 gig PC, and then when I want to watch the shows, I transfer them back.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
MikeMar said:
I have a 300 gig hard drive JUST for TTG'ed shows! I have 160 simpsons epsidoes, all family guy eps, all The Office, current seasons of arrested, nip/tuck, and a few more.

This way I can reverse TTG back whenever I want, and w/ orb.com I can watch these shows anywhere, including at work.

So with TTG I turned my 40 hour tivo into like a 300+ hour tivo :)
Yeah thats what I use my 200gig for. Nothing but Tivo stuff. Why modify the Tivo, when a PC works just as well.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Jon1 said:
I discovered in order for my PC to to appear on TiVo, I have to disable my ZoneAlarm firewall program. I don't like to do that its disappointing that I can only do one or the other!
set it to allow connection from the Tivo. Thats what I had to do on my Norton firewall. And if you use Galleon and not the Tivo software, you have to allow that as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.