TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
What happened, TiVo?
3,638 Posts
mjsmith3 said:
The 4 speed fast forward is about the only feature of the SARA HD DVR that I thought was an improvement over Tivo. Seems like it would be relatively easy for Tivo to add to the 3 speeds that are already there (not like it is a brand new feature).

Anyone know why Tivo hasn't done so already?
Because the 3xFF on the Tivo is faster than the 4xFF of the SA. You don't need 4xFF just for the sake of having 4.

Looks like another troll, btw. This board is becoming less fun to visit.

·
What happened, TiVo?
3,638 Posts
mjsmith3 said:
I guess skip-to-tick would work but I have set up the Tivo for the 30-second skip so that feature isn't available.

It's not often it would be needed, but I'm thinking of times when watching a live football game that's being recorded. If I have to turn it off in the middle, when I go to watch it over I have to start from the beginning and painfully fast forward through 1 1/2 hours of programming. I guess I could switch the Tivo back to skip-to-tick to do that, then back to 30 second skip afterwards, but it seems like a hassle.
Skip-to-Tick doesn't get disabled with 30-second skip. Get your facts straight before you troll.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.