TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of times I go to find a program in the Recently Deleted List and it isn't there.
This happens some times even when I have only recently deleted it.
I'm confused as to why some programs are in the RDL and some aren't.
I have the TiVo expander and it currently has about 180 programs in the RDL.
I thought that this would allow it to store nearly everything I delete for much longer.
Or at least store every program that I delete for some time.
What's the heads up on this.

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As I inferred in my OP, it is completely random.
There are programs in the RD that are 4 MONTHS old. And again, it happened today. A program that I have just deleted aint in the RD.
I really would appreciate an answer from some one who can definitively clarify why this happens.

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The RD folder acts just like the NPL. Oldest recordings are deleted first.
G'day WhiskeyTango and Jonathon-S. Thanks for trying to help.:up: But what you have suggested is not what's happening to some of my program deletions.
As I have said, some programs that I may have only recorded a few days before and then watched and deleted them are not stored in my RD list, as are some programs that I have watched and deleted many months ago.
I'm wondering if it is an Australian Tivo glitch.
But I have no way of contacting Tivo Australia by phone because they don't let us talk to them what so ever. Which is deplorable but TRUE,:down::mad::(
And trying to get them to just simply answer an email is a back and forth saga that ends in frustration.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.