Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Love Monkey

Votes: 26 38.2%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Thanks 4 the Update
17,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to limit the poll to 6, but so far which new shows coming up in January will you be watching? Why?

If a show you're going to watch is not in the poll, mention it.

You can select more than one answer.

·
3,366 Posts
Love Monkey was the only one I've seen previews for. I like the actor from his stint as Ed, so it will get a shot. For any others, I'll wait to hear positive reviews.

·
Princess Anti-Santa
11,764 Posts
We'll check out Book of Daniel because both my wife and I thought it looked like an interesting concept. We'll check out Love Monkey, because of Thomas Cavanaugh. And one that you didn't list, Emily's Reasons Why Not, because of Heather Graham.

·
TV-holic, improving
2,278 Posts
I didn't recognize Courting Alex under its new name, so count me in to at least check out the first episode too. Ditto on Love Monkey, Book of Daniel and Emily's Reasons Why Not.

I'm going to check them all out though, but those 4 sound the most promising.

·
With an "L"
4,204 Posts
I'll give Heather Graham's show a look (Lambert's Reasons Why should be obvious :) ), but with the returning Scrubs, The Shield, 24 and Monk, I'll be too busy to pick up anything new!

·
Princess Anti-Santa
11,764 Posts
AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! WTF. The Book of Daniel hasn't even premiered yet, and already the network has cut the order back to eight episodes? Talk about a quick trigger. Sheesh!

·
Unresponsive User
2,163 Posts
"The Book of Daniel" has been condemned by the American Family Ass-ocition:

http://www.afa.net/petitions/issuedetail.asp?id=175

But, until the PTC condemns it by filing complaints with their friends at the FCC, we will not be sure if the show has any merits till it actually gets broadcast.

·
The Question
11,578 Posts
Emily's Reasons Why Not is definitely the #1 new show that I'm interested in. (Not only is Heather Graham hot, but I thought she did a very good job with comedy on Scrubs...)

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Dmon4u said:
"The Book of Daniel" has been condemned by the American Family Ass-ocition:

http://www.afa.net/petitions/issuedetail.asp?id=175

But, until the PTC condemns it by filing complaints with their friends at the FCC, we will not be sure if the show has any merits till it actually gets broadcast.
That was nice of them to offer a form I could use to send a letter asking NBC to disregard the AFA in matters concerning new programs.

As for the OP. I am looking forward to 4 kings, and will be checking out Book of Daniel and Emily's Reasons Why Not.

Off to check to see if they are in the guide yet.

·
Seriously?
18,477 Posts
Definitely going to give Love Monkey a shot - I loved Ed, and I'd like to see Cavanagh get another show that he can entertain me with. I'm also going to check out Emily's Reasons Why Not - as someone else pointed out, Heather Graham is a babe (schwing!) and she did a great job with the comedy on Scrubs.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I'll be checking out The Book of Daniel and Four Kings. Maybe Courting Alex and Love Monkey too.

What are Crumbs and In Justice??

·
All better
17,348 Posts
They will all get a couple episoded from me. But the ones I am looking forward to are Four Kings and Book of Daniel. I love Heather Graham but the previews don't look that good. She was good on Scrubs but I think she had better writers. Never really liked Jenna Elfman.

·
TCF Bookie
9,629 Posts
Dallas S.W.A.T. on A&E...because following around a S.W.A.T. team in a reality show sounds kind of interesting...as opposed to most shows on network TV, which basically sound uninteresting...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts