TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Tivo-riffic!
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The single most frequently used button on my old DirecTivo is my "list" button that takes me directly to the Now Playing List from any screen (or embedded in the Now Playing List)

Is there some button I'm missing on the TivoHD remote that does this? And if not, can I get it somehow? Obviously I'll readjust if I have to, but I'd prefer not.

Until then, I guess I'll just keep pushing the "aspect" button and wonder why it doesn't do what I expect it to do. :)

·
Tivo-riffic!
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bkane said:
You can use your old DirecTiVo remote on the TiVo HD and then you will be able to use the List button. It is my favorite button also and I could never live without it. I am using a DirecTiVo HR10 remote with my TiVo HD.
Interesting. I wonder what I'm giving up, but maybe nothing. I'll look at the two and see.

Eventually, however, I'd like to sell the DirecTivos and along with them go the remotes. Someone's gotta want a few upgraded, hacked DirecTivos with remotes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.