TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
I like my harmony remote, but have not been able to figure out how to program a "Resume Play" macro, like others are doing on the MX-900s. I have posted several inquiries into such. No one has ever responded, and am assuming such is not possible with harmony remotes.

FYI - MX-900 users program "Resume Play" macro using List + Play.

·
Registered
311 Posts
dkwong said:
This won't work if you have groups turned on and the show that you were watching is inside a folder, right? Won't you have to do List + Select + Play?
Good question. I saw someone else used "List + > + >," which may be because of groups.

·
Registered
311 Posts
MichaelK said:
I believe you can call their 800 number and they will create whatever macro you want on their end and then download it to you next time you sync the remote.

(dont hold me to it but that's the gist I get)
This would be great. I will give this a try and report back.

·
Registered
311 Posts
MichaelK said:
I believe you can call their 800 number and they will create whatever macro you want on their end and then download it to you next time you sync the remote.

(dont hold me to it but that's the gist I get)
I gave Harmony/Logitech's tech support a call, and was instructed how to create a macro. They have a new tool to create macros, it's called "create sequence."

I had to download new software, but otherwise was fairly simple . . . just hit Activities/Customize Buttons/Add Sequence & enter commands needed for macro.

·
Registered
311 Posts
BrianAZ said:
I think I'll end up doing this too. When I first purchased the 880 (it has to have been 2 1/2 years ago by now) the charging was flawless. Now, it continues to hold a charge ok but as others have said, you have to line it up just right and listen for the "I'm charging" beep and screen saver. Might as well call while the problems' not too severe and see what can be done.
Too familiar . . . we clearly have the same remote.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.