TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
You can use your old DirecTiVo remote on the TiVo HD and then you will be able to use the List button. It is my favorite button also and I could never live without it. I am using a DirecTiVo HR10 remote with my TiVo HD.

·
Registered
45 Posts
blhirsch said:
Interesting. I wonder what I'm giving up, but maybe nothing. I'll look at the two and see.

Eventually, however, I'd like to sell the DirecTivos and along with them go the remotes. Someone's gotta want a few upgraded, hacked DirecTivos with remotes.
You can buy a DirecTiVo remote from Weaknees and they are a bit cheaper than the Harmonys.

·
Registered
45 Posts
jmpage2 said:
Well, they also can't run your entire home theater system. It's hard to appreciate the benefit of having a single remote in your living room that actually runs everything painlessly without experiencing it for yourself.
Yeah. I know. I was a big fan of Harmony before they got bought by Logitech. Had a super early model that was awesome but didnt do everything. They are still awesome just haven't gotten a new one.

·
Registered
45 Posts
jmpage2 said:
Actually don't let that put you off. I got a bad button on my 880 right at the one year mark. Not only did Logitech technical support (real live human) offer to replace it, they sent me a brand new, sealed in the box, unit sent via Fedex.

Customer service doesn't get much better than that.
Wow. Thats pretty good. How long does the warranty last? Just that one year or more?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.