TiVo Community Forum banner
41 - 60 of 125 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
I had no idea who it was playing Jim the Vampire. And that he's a huge fan of the show and movie.
mark hammil

Another stellar episode. Many hilarious moments, but Jim not knowing Jackie was Laszlo because of the toothpick and his reaction when the toothpick came off had me truly rolling.

·
Give 'em Hell, Devils
61,542 Posts
I had no idea who it was playing Jim the Vampire. And that he's a huge fan of the show and movie.
mark hammil

Another stellar episode. Many hilarious moments, but Jim not knowing Jackie was Laszlo because of the toothpick and his reaction when the toothpick came off had me truly rolling.
I didn't realize it until the credits rolled, and I saw his name and I was like, "Wait, who did he pl....OH! OF COURSE THAT WAS HIM!!"

·
TakoKichi
14,390 Posts
Hey, I got a mail from Colin Robinson today, containing his newsletter, Issue #423: "The Compleat Travel Bug".

A 7MB PDF file, almost deleted before I recognized the sender address: [email protected].

My favorite article was: "The Joy, Comfort and Utility of the Fanny Pack" :) Drained most of my enerrgy...zzzz

Reddit found it too. Someone noticed another email reference in the footer of the doc converts to:
Code:
[email protected] + 21 right shift (or 5 left shift; Caesar cipher) = [email protected]
...and of course, I sent him a mail!

41 - 60 of 125 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.