TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One thing I am NOT liking about Unbox rentals is that I have to go into the folder to see the flashing red flag that tells me a rental is about to expire. Can't we get that flag moved up to the FOLDER level as a reminder that something is nearing its expiration date? Sure, I know some of you don't want anything flashing on the Now Playing list, but perhaps it could be configurable.

·
Registered
84 Posts
bmgoodman said:
One thing I am NOT liking about Unbox rentals is that I have to go into the folder to see the flashing red flag that tells me a rental is about to expire. Can't we get that flag moved up to the FOLDER level as a reminder that something is nearing its expiration date? Sure, I know some of you don't want anything flashing on the Now Playing list, but perhaps it could be configurable.
I'd vote for that in a heart beat. Great idea! I've already lost one unbox rental because I simply forgot about it. Luckily it was only $0.99.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.