TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally cut the cord after my lat $202 bill and am thrilled to be a Bolt OTA owner. I used to use Romeos and mini's up until 3 years ago and MISS TiVo!
I am connected via wireless, have a 1TB external drive, and pick up about 49 OTA channels (many duplicates). What I want is the A&E Channel. Is there a way to get it via TiVo Bolt so I can keep it simple for others in the house? I have my NetFlix and Prime accounts working off TiVo. Surely someone else is a "LivePD" freak like me!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The cheapest way would be to get Philo for $20. But you can't view it on Tivo. You'd need a Roku, Fire Stick or Apple TV.
After looking around, you are absolutely correct. I signed up last nigh, and today installed a full size antenna in my attic solidifying my decision. I do which I could select Philo from TiVo to save changing remotes. I may have to move my Harmony Programmable back to the living room!

Thank you for your suggestion!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.