TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
All better
17,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
warrenevans said:
i don't read that mag so i will not vote
Will you vote for VM if I ask nicely? Please.....

·
Excellent.
22,763 Posts
I voted a couple of days ago, and the top three were the same as they are now. VM was third behind Grey's and Smallville. Only VM is now tied for second.

Seeing how as you can vote more than once, I just voted again.

·
Excellent.
22,763 Posts
cherry ghost said:
I don't read that mag., but I will vote for VM
Note that the poll is asking what shows should be added to their online TV coverage. "TV Watch" is not a magazine feature. So whether you get the mag or not, you could benefit from your favorite show (VM, of course) being added. Their episode analysis and commentary is usually quite good. (I'm not clear on whether they require a magazine subscription to access EW.com content anymore, though.)

·
Excellent.
22,763 Posts
We won! Starting tomorrow, EW.com will be posting "TV Watch" discussions of each week's episode of Veronica Mars! These are typically very well done so I am looking forward to them. Good job, everyone.

·
All better
17,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hooray!!!! To celebrate here is a pic of Kristen Bell!!!!

·
She likes cheese.
4,768 Posts
Great. Just what I need, another website to go visit to read about this freaking show. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, anything that gives VM more media exposure is great. It looks good for a third season but it really is going to need bigger numbers to keep going after that, esp. if it ends up being paired with GG, which gets almost twice as many viewers on average.

I'm very interested in seeing what the general reaction to tonight's episode is going to be. I think the opinions will be all over the map.

·
Statistical outlier
17,107 Posts
JimSpence said:
With the WB and UPN merger, what will happen to VM? Only good things I hope.
It was mentioned in the "cornerstones of the two lineups" bit of the press release, so it'll be all right. No way would they let it die.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts