TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Excellent.
23,886 Posts
I voted a couple of days ago, and the top three were the same as they are now. VM was third behind Grey's and Smallville. Only VM is now tied for second.

Seeing how as you can vote more than once, I just voted again.

· Excellent.
23,886 Posts
cherry ghost said:
I don't read that mag., but I will vote for VM
Note that the poll is asking what shows should be added to their online TV coverage. "TV Watch" is not a magazine feature. So whether you get the mag or not, you could benefit from your favorite show (VM, of course) being added. Their episode analysis and commentary is usually quite good. (I'm not clear on whether they require a magazine subscription to access EW.com content anymore, though.)

· She likes cheese.
4,482 Posts
Great. Just what I need, another website to go visit to read about this freaking show. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, anything that gives VM more media exposure is great. It looks good for a third season but it really is going to need bigger numbers to keep going after that, esp. if it ends up being paired with GG, which gets almost twice as many viewers on average.

I'm very interested in seeing what the general reaction to tonight's episode is going to be. I think the opinions will be all over the map.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.