TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought the TiVo bolt and created my favorite channels by pressing the thumbs up button. How can I scroll through them? My old box had a fav button which would advance to the next favorite channel each time pressed. This is what I would like to know how to utilize on the bolt.
Thanks

·
in the other Alabama
20,955 Posts
I just bought the TiVo bolt and created my favorite channels by pressing the thumbs up button. How can I scroll through them? My old box had a fav button which would advance to the next favorite channel each time pressed. This is what I would like to know how to utilize on the bolt.
Thanks
You can use the guide. The guide has options - hit yellow "A" in the guide. Then select Channels: Favorites. Channel up/down works on what is selected in the guide. Search works on checked channels (My Channels in the guide).

My channel list is 460 channels long. There are 240 checked. When I configure the box I just check what I might want to watch (about 50) and make favorites out of what I usually watch (about 20). The guide can be set to display "All". That's everything in your lineup.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.