TiVo Community Forum banner
721 - 740 of 764 Posts

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Not a pad issue, but season pass holders of NBC Tuesday night shows The Voice, Weakest Link and Transplant need to make sure their show(s) is(are) in their To Do List scheduled to record tonight. As of a minute ago my program guide was showing the rescheduled Steelers/Ravens game as airing tonight on NBC instead of the regular shows, which is incorrect. That game is now scheduled to be on NBC Wednesday afternoon. I had to force a connection to the TiVo server to update the program guide, which corrected the problem. If your program guide hasn't updated yet this afternoon your shows won't record.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh fond memories of the days before digital video servers when we had to run all of those different network delays off of different sets of tape machines.... what a swinal coital activity

·
I've got Jewbs!
2,447 Posts
Daytona 500 delayed by weather...I don't think any of "Animation Donination" will be on tonight! The race is on hold as now (8:24 pm EST) and is scheduled to restart at approximately 9 pm EST. So we will have to wait another week for the Valentines Day episodes!

·
Cat God
17,226 Posts
Daytona 500 delayed by weather...I don't think any of "Animation Donination" will be on tonight! The race is on hold as now (8:24 pm EST) and is scheduled to restart at approximately 9 pm EST. So we will have to wait another week for the Valentines Day episodes!
They said the episodes will air next week. If you don't cancel your recordings, you'll need to manually schedule.

·
tabasco rules
15,903 Posts
it's march madness, so pad your east/central cbs prime-time shows accordingly...

eta: cbs hasn't tweeted anything at this point, but by my tivo clock, they're 28 minutes late, fyi...

721 - 740 of 764 Posts