TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Auteur
54,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I caught up the other day, and am thinking this show doesn't have a direction. It is sucking wind and I don't think they can right the ship. I had troubles with it from the start, and it apparently is going nowhere real fast.

The topper was the sherriff convincing the now-two armed Lucas to cut his arm off. Huh? What on earth could convince him to do that? And how could he do it alone? And the whole "Dave captive" scenario was beyond stupid. They're all on the same side, not revealing anything, and getting nowhere fast.

Bah, season pass on the precipice of deletion.

·
Auteur
54,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JYoung said:
:confused:

A lone sniper is often shown in TV.
What's so preposterous about it?

Invasion has been slow but it seems to be paying off right now while Surface is meandering some.

Threshold? The less said the better.
Okay, some government group is apparently on to Healy and Connie. So they have them tracked down to a building in the middle of nowhere. Why shoot only Connie? Was it 5pm? Did the sniper need to go home? If I was Dave or Park Ranger Man, I'd be freaking out that more gunmen are on their way inside. But that didn't happen. One shot, outta there. :confused:

·
Auteur
54,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I hate how not only is nothing happening, but the characters are all beyond stupid. Russell gets beaten up outside Muriel's house, then his pregnant wife shows up, gets mad, and he lets her leave? :confused:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.