TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got a new TV, a hand-me-down 720p/1080i Viewsonic, running over HDMI, on the TivoHD I've had for almost 3 years. It's got an M-Card which I got last year once Verizon started carrying them exclusively, before that i had two S-Cards.

Being that I just got a new TV, I upgraded to their "Prime TV" package, and for the most part everything is hunky-dory.

My issue is that I'm not getting a couple of channels. CC HD (690) and VH1 HD (717). I just get the "looking for signal on cable..." screen. I have always gotten all the tivo updates, am not running any attenuation, or any of that. They're sending someone tomorrow to replace the card, which I think is not really going to do anything but at this point I'm game to try it.

Anyone with a diagnostic suggestion? Some numbers to read off the diagnostic screen while on these channels or working channels? I'm game.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.