TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Reformed Druid
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very reliable sources have the 3rd group game simulcast on several of the ESPN (including ESPN and ESPNHD) chs at 7:30 pm.

So far none of my TiVo and DTiVo guides have reflected the change but I have manually set one for ESPN and another for ESPU so I will not miss this game.

·
Reformed Druid
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ESPU (As it is listed on my DTiVo guide) is the ch that has been showing most of the U20 WC games. I think ESPU=ESPNU.

ESPU is part of the sport pack on DTV.

·
sedentary adventurer
1,350 Posts
Well to avoid confusion for those of us who don't have DirecTV, it's ESPNU. ESPNU has been covering the U-20 World Cup in Canada, but most of us don't get ESPNU. My Comcast cable doesn't have it for instance.

However according to this thread, this game will actually be on ESPN, ie, the main or primary ESPN channel that everyone who has cable or satellite should get:

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=564163

·
sedentary adventurer
1,350 Posts
I've been following the game via online discussion, sounds like a great game. Can't wait to get home and watch it on my TiVo.

Spoiler alert, final score below:
USA U-20's beat Brazil U-20's, 2-1. Two goals from Altidore and at least one assist from Adu (on the second USA goal); Altidore and Adu really stepping up in this and the previous match.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.