TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My The Defenders and Supernatural Season Passes didn't pick-up tonight. View Recording History said that the reason was that they no longer were in the program guide. But they were in the program guide. (So I just manually set them to record.) I don't think this has happened to me in over five years. I wonder what's up.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry about the ambiguity in my original post of when I was talking about.... Yeah, makes sense: my last connection to the mother ship shows 8:11 am this morning, and I noticed that the two shows weren't picked up for tonight in To Do around noon. So I see what you're saying about the indexing possibly not having finished. On the other hand, I cut cable last week, and my OTA Season Pass list is pretty sparse now. And how about this: in System Information it says Indexing: March 4 8:25 am — does that mean the indexing had finished then, or that it had begun then, and still could have been occurring at noon?

--
Edit: Also, please explain this to me: if indexing is still underway, could it interfere with programming that same day? In other words, wouldn't such interference only occur for newly-gathered programming a couple of weeks out? Or is that not the way indexing works? Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.