TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings!

I sincerely apologize for this question, as it just seems like something that must have been asked hundreds of times. Actually, I've been wondering this question for years, but just never got around to asking. I did my due diligence in the search area and the FAQs, but couldn't find an answer.

Is there a way to set up two season passes for a show? Basically, here's what I want and why I want it:

I love the Simpsons. I watch the repeats all the time. The thing is, I want to treat the repeats differently than the first-run shows.

Ideally, I'd be set up thusly: the first-run Sunday shows would be like my other first-run shows with "save until I delete" and "keep all episodes", then the repeats would be "space needed" and something like "10 episodes."

Is there a way to set up two season passes for the same show, or is there some other solution that has merely escaped me at the moment?

Thanks for your help, and again I apologize if this has been asked billions of times before...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
balboa dave said:
Try a Season Pass for the first run shows, and a Wishlist for the repeats.
Ooo, good idea. I might try it that way.

I did try setting up two season passes, but it didn't work. And the repeats and first-runs are both on the same network.

I'll give the wishlist idea a try. I'm also likely to find other Simpsons-related programs that way. Thanks for the idea!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.