TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Pro Troll Magnet
16,753 Posts
I like to see new ideas too.

At least recently we've had Lost and Heroes.

I just hate the fact that if one network discovers a new show and has a major hit with it, all we get for the next three years or so are more of the same in various disguises, of which most fail within a few episodes (BIHF!).

·
Number crunchin'
31,489 Posts
Warren said:
Lost in Space!!!
I never saw the OS. but I did see the movie :rolleyes: I think that great things could be done with it.
If you had seen the original series, it probably would not have occurred to you that it could be re-imagined in a positive way.

I hated that show. Lame!

·
Number crunchin'
31,489 Posts
IndyJones1023 said:
I hate that show for killing Trek!

Actually, I think it's the reason why Trek ended up on NBC instead of CBS, but still.... :p

I guess Lost in Space was too campy and ridiculous for me.

·
Registered
9,930 Posts
JustAllie said:

Actually, I think it's the reason why Trek ended up on NBC instead of CBS, but still.... :p

I guess Lost in Space was too campy and ridiculous for me.
It didn't start out that way. The first season was more serious and a much better show than in the second and third seasons.

·
Banned
5,779 Posts
cheesesteak said:
I'd like to see John From Cincinatti reimagined as a tv show that didn't suck.
I think this show COULD have been pretty good if it was just about the Yost family and surfing.

·
Number crunchin'
31,489 Posts
DougF said:
It didn't start out that way. The first season was more serious and a much better show than in the second and third seasons.
I think maybe I didn't see much of the first season (it was syndicated in the 1970s when I saw it). The first season was in black-and-white, and didn't get syndicated as frequently.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.