TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I purchased a used Roamio and two 9300 minis all on TE4. I downgraded the Roamio to TE3 and am now working on the minis. The screen pops up telling me I need to downgrade the minis, and I click select, which brings up the Confirm Downgrade pop-up asking for Thumbs Down x3 plus Enter to proceed. That's where I'm missing something simple because neither mini registers when I click thumbs down so I can't start the downgrade. Any ideas? Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Did you ever get this resolved? I just bought a 93000 mini and had it added to my account. When I hit the 3 thumbs down the thumbs down don't register and it remains stuck. I unplugged it twice and started again. I tried thumbs up after doing thumbs down and that didn't work.
I didn't. I was doing it for my parents at a vacation home so I kinda forgot about it. I took the minis home with me and put them on my account for one more try, but got to the same screen and couldn't input the thumbs down. Rep told me again it was a known issue and they were working on it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm still bummed to be sitting on my two 9300 minis stuck on TE4. Back in February 2021, was this mini version downgrading from TE4 to TE3 without issue, or was it just the 9200 and Vox?

·
Registered
14 Posts
It's been almost a month. I'm assuming everyone is still out of luck trying to downgrade their A93/A92 minis. I have two just sitting around gathering dust.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts