TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Not 12 anymore
2,544 Posts
I don't want it to be picked up, even though I like it...Eliza belongs on a Buffy spin-off!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Is there a sense of closure? I've been tempted to buy it but the price seems absurd, esp. if it leaves me hanging. All I've seen is the first season and liked it more for the potential it showed than the actual content. Should I give the 2nd season a chance?

·
Save the Moderatоr
57,573 Posts
lonwolf615 said:
Is there a sense of closure? I've been tempted to buy it but the price seems absurd, esp. if it leaves me hanging. All I've seen is the first season and liked it more for the potential it showed than the actual content. Should I give the 2nd season a chance?
Well, there was a lot of closure and they opened some new threads for stories; all in all if it had to end unexpectedly, I think the point it ended wasn't a bad one. I do think the unaired episode is an important part of it.

·
With an "L"
4,253 Posts
Even if there wasn't closure (and as dswallow said, there is some), the second season was so much better than the first that it's worth a look anyway.

I thought the show was just silly in S1, but I was actually very interested in where they took the story in those next six eps.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.