TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, newbie question- did a search and found an thread from 2013 that had no definitive answer. If there is a definitive answer, please point me to it.

I just bought a Bolt on eBay with 7 months remaining on an annual plan. I haven't received it yet. I was assuming that I get 7 months of service, but found some info that said annual plans are non transferable. Does anyone know?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tigeralum2001, all of our TiVo boxes that are sold with service from third party vendors can be transferred to your account with that service. All we need to have is the permission from the previous owner on that account to transfer to you. Once we have that you contact us, updated the credit card information and transfer the service to your account. The service then continues under your own account, own name.
Thanks Sarah! I'm looking forward to joining the TiVo family! Hoping it will be smooth sailing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.