TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the same rebooting issue that you do. In fact a few nights ago while my TV and nothing was recording or updating, I heard the TiVo disk cycling. I had never heard it before. Then the other night I put in a DVD (Seven Samurai) and the TiVo just locks up and freezes the live TV. It wasn't paused, just frozen. After waiting several minutes I had no choice but to unplug the unit. When I plugged it back in I got the powering up and 'just a few moments more' screens but they just kept cycling. This went out for 20 or so minutes before I unplugged it for the night. Tried it again this morning and it's the same deal. Just cycles the power and shows me both screens. It won't boot for enough for me to get to any menus or do anything. HELP!

I haven't had the unit very long. I'd say 6 months at most. I hope the warranty will cover it. Anyone find a way to fix the problem?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.