TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Thread Killer
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else watching this? I'm obsessed with Matt Barry. That guy is so funny.

We watched Toast of London and loved it. Toast of Tinseltown picks up right where that series left off.

"Steven, this is Clem Fandango, can you hear me?"

·
Premium Member
2,045 Posts
I loved Toast of London. Frustrated I couldn't finish it as it was pulled from Netflix while I was in the middle of the 3rd series.

Who has Toast of Tinseltown?

·
Eat Lightning ----- Poo Thunder
44,260 Posts
Love Toast of London. Watched the series twice. I often find myself watching clips on Youtube.

I got Tinseltown by magical means, since I couldn't find a way to see it otherwise in the US. I thought it was fine. Didn't like it nearly as much as London.

·
Thread Killer
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Love Toast of London. Watched the series twice. I often find myself watching clips on Youtube.

I got Tinseltown by magical means, since I couldn't find a way to see it otherwise in the US. I thought it was fine. Didn't like it nearly as much as London.
I thought London was better too but I think Tinseltown would do well with another season. The ending was absurd, and you never can figure out what decade theyre supposed to be in.

Carmen.. nothing else to say there. I love Natasia Demetriou and never realized she is Jamie Demetriuo's sister (Stath Lets Flats... DADDHHHHHHH)

I also obtained it by magical means. Just started Year of the Rabbit.. Another Matt Barry vehicle.

·
Eat Lightning ----- Poo Thunder
44,260 Posts
I thought London was better too but I think Tinseltown would do well with another season. The ending was absurd, and you never can figure out what decade theyre supposed to be in.

Carmen.. nothing else to say there. I love Natasia Demetriou and never realized she is Jamie Demetriuo's sister (Stath Lets Flats... DADDHHHHHHH)

I also obtained it by magical means. Just started Year of the Rabbit.. Another Matt Barry vehicle.
I liked Tinseltown. Laughed out loud plenty. Just the way Toast says things makes me laugh.

Just some things I didn't get. The episode where he was like in the old west looking for the snake I just didn't like.

Loved Year of the Rabbit. The Elephant Man stuff was great. I've read they were about to shoot a second season, but it got cancelled due to the pandemic. Can't find any news that they'll start it up again. I hope they do.

I've loved Matt Berry ever since IT Crowd.

·
Thread Killer
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I liked Tinseltown. Laughed out loud plenty. Just the way Toast says things makes me laugh.

Just some things I didn't get. The episode where he was like in the old west looking for the snake I just didn't like.

Loved Year of the Rabbit. The Elephant Man stuff was great. I've read they were about to shoot a second season, but it got cancelled due to the pandemic. Can't find any news that they'll start it up again. I hope they do.

I've loved Matt Berry ever since IT Crowd.
I dont remember him in the IT Crowd. I guess I need to go back and rewatch that show. I remember it starting out good and then tanking in later seasons.

I didnt really get the snake episode either but the whole season was pretty absurd anyway. Russ Nightlife? At least Clem Fandango showed up.

Carmen. Thats all I need to say about that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts