TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new 40 hour standalone tivo box and i have it hooked up to my home network. I am having trouble with the Tivo to go feature. I have no problem transfering shows to my PC to archive them but when i go to watch them on my computer the sound is out of sync. It starts allright but the further i get into the show the more out of sync it is. I have watched some of these shows directly on the tivo previously and there are no audio sync problems at all. Anyone know a way to fix this?

·
Registered
2 Posts
berkchops516 said:
I have a new 40 hour standalone tivo box and i have it hooked up to my home network. I am having trouble with the Tivo to go feature. I have no problem transfering shows to my PC to archive them but when i go to watch them on my computer the sound is out of sync. It starts allright but the further i get into the show the more out of sync it is. I have watched some of these shows directly on the tivo previously and there are no audio sync problems at all. Anyone know a way to fix this?
Did you ever get an answer for this?

Or does anyone else have an answer? This problem prevents me from burning transferred shows to DVD, since the problem shows up on the burned disc as well. Help is appreciated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.