TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can buy some of those cute Tivo toys or trinkets? I've seen various little Tivo dolls, key-fobs, and other Tivo icons. Where can you find them?

·
LivingLippy.com
33,408 Posts
There's always ebay... I have a search set up for the Christmas ornament (hate to pay $4 + s/h if I don't have to) but the only thing listed recently was a 10-piece lot.

·
LivingLippy.com
33,408 Posts
jsmeeker said:
best way to get it is to show up to some of the larger meets. I have lots of TiVo trinkets and such. Haven't paid directly for a single one. Last week, I picked up another one. A little TiVo backpack.
I don't suppose you have an ornament you'd like to part with? :)

·
TV MA SLV
27,790 Posts
jsmeeker said:
best way to get it is to show up to some of the larger meets. I have lots of TiVo trinkets and such. Haven't paid directly for a single one. Last week, I picked up another one. A little TiVo backpack.
What does it look like? They were giving those out at CES. Really nice giveaway!

-smak-

·
Notable Member
117,283 Posts
smak said:
What does it look like? They were giving those out at CES. Really nice giveaway!

-smak-
If you saw them at CES, then you know what they look like. :) (that's where they were from).

If yo didn't seen them, then its a basic, rectagular bag. Orange and gray/silver. The straps are actually very simple. Just some black string.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts