TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just listed my TiVo HD Lifetime unit on eBay. It sports a 1.5TB WD Green drive, and includes the wireless adapter, remote, and original box. Power supply caps were replaced in late 2020.

**Note that the shipping cost is calculated based on your location, BUT may not be accurate. The last one I sold changed the buyer $40, but when I printed the label, it was only $21. eBay refunded the difference to the buyer. Weird.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmm weird. That doesn’t look like my listing. My starting price was $33, with shipping calculated based on the buyer location. eBay calculates that — if the actual cost is less (as it was in this case), I refund the difference.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Hmmm weird. That doesn’t look like my listing. My starting price was $33, with shipping calculated based on the buyer location. eBay calculates that — if the actual cost is less (as it was in this case), I refund the difference.
No biggie.. But using the link in your post takes me to the place in my screen shot... So I have to assume, that was your device.

Later............

1 - 7 of 7 Posts