TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few questions.

1. I recently upgraded my 810HS and did a clear and delete everything. I am setting up my season passes again. Tivo has started suggesting some programs that I want to record. Is there a way to quickly get a season pass on a Tivo suggestion without going through the "pick programs to record" method?

2. Similarly to #1, if I am watching a live program, is there way to quickly get a season pass for it without going through the "pick programs to record" method?

3. If Tivo suggests a program that it thought I would like, but I do not, does using the thumbs down let it know not to record this show in the future or does it not record this and other similar shows in the future?

Thanks

· The Dude abides
5,604 Posts
jtreid said:
2. Similarly to #1, if I am watching a live program, is there way to quickly get a season pass for it without going through the "pick programs to record" method?
I can answer this one.

If you press the Record button while watching a show live, it will bring up a screen that has an option to add a Season Pass.

· Neurostim Addict
1,451 Posts
1. Key in Tivo-8 to get to the Suggestions screen.

2. Press Record.

3. Generally tivo will not record thumbs-down programs as suggestions, and it decreases the likelihood of similar shows being suggested.

· Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, guys.

ZikZak,

Is there a list of those shortcuts anywhere?

Thanks

· Neurostim Addict
1,451 Posts
The list of shortcuts and backdoors is one of the FAQs in the Underground Forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.