TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
TiVo Software Version 21.11.1.v14.840.6.840 just arrived, any idea what changed? I see nothing obvious.
I am hoping that they at least fixed the issues streaming to the Apps and online.tivo.com!
In the NE on Xfinity (using CableCard) there are multiple reports of cable services no monger working after the update. No error message ... nothing ... just a blank screen and a Tivo message saying no channels are available. Triple checked with Xfinity, tries several cable cards ... nothing.
Anyone else seeing this?

· Registered
2 Posts
My two TiVo’s are working fine under this version with xfinity cable card’s. Maybe do a reboot.
Thanks - done 3+ reboots and Xfinity checked pairing and cable service. Went to get a replacement cablecard at our local Xfinity store, and I have to wait for one to be shipped, but the assistant there said I was the 3rd person in the space of 20 mins who had come in with a Tico/Xfinity cablecard issue.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.