TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how to program one of these things? I've done others and I had this one setup for while but I haven't done one in a long time. This one has been acting goofy for a while working some of the time. It quit working entirely a days ago so I put new batteries in it. Now all the tivo stuff works but not tv functions, volume, power etc. I tried the remote programming from the settings menu but it doesn't seem to work. I don't see any blinking lights on the remote when trying to program it? Not sure what to try next? Wondering if its broken or hopefully I'm doing something wrong.

Dave

·
No More TiVo :-(
12,347 Posts
I guess I was confused ... I thought you meant the lights were on. Sounds like maybe you were asking if the lights should come on?

To clarify, when you hold down Power + TiVo for a few seconds, the light at the top of the remote should come on solid. If it's not (or if there's no light at all) something is wrong with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.