TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
TiVoSamurai Too!
88 Posts
I'm having the same audio problem with FX in NYC (Time Warner). Recorded Damages last night - no sound when I just went to watch it. I clicked over to FX on live TV and still no sound (Deuce Bigalow was on, so having no sound was a good thing in that instance!) Since I have Rescue Me scheduled on the same channel tonight, I decided to see if anyone else had reported a problem and sure enough, several of you have :(

I feel better knowing it's not TiVo or the Cable Cards crapping out, but I'd love to know how to solve this problem permanently so I can continue to record Damages and Rescue without worrying about whether the audio will be there or not when I go to play it back.

·
TiVoSamurai Too!
88 Posts
Wondering if anyone else has gotten any traction on this with Time Warner or FX? I've reported the problem to both, but have gotten no resolution. The audio track switch on live TV is all fine and dandy, but being NOT home and in front of the TV at exactly the same time Damages and/or Rescue Me starts is precisely why I have TiVo ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.