TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just discovered this issue when I noticed that none or most of my season pass was not recorded this past week. All tuners were set to 1500 (some Japanese TV channel which is not in my line up)- thisis what happens when you are busy with life and work during weekday :). I called Tivo support yesterday and they mentioned this is a known issue and they are working to resolve it and I should manually delete scheduled recordings in mean time. But this still did not explain why conflicted shows cancelled earlier were not restored :mad:Today I see my random recording from channel 1500 'to-do list' recordings are gone but it is replaced with recording shows on 215 and 21 (CSPAN et al)..:eek:

Hope Tivo gets it act together wrt SW update. They recently created a mess when Tivo would not connect (known WiFi issue and then resolved) - their QA needs to improve or I will GTFO Tivo.

·
Registered
34 Posts
What do you mean by Tivo not connect? You mean automatically to wi-fi or if it drops wi-fi you could not connect it to the wi-fi.
I think I had that issue recently and had to reboot Edge before it would but still doesn't auto connect to wi-fi.
I had Tivo flashing lights after boot up (and Tivo service unavailable and had not connected for last few days to download EPG). The remedy was to disable wifi/disconnect ethernet, reboot and after power up connect to ethernet to download latest SW. I believe it is resolved now- it was due to some random SW update (aka screw up) and Tivo seems to have fixed it. (I keep my Tivo plugged in all the time).

·
Registered
34 Posts
Same story- I thought I had cleaned out Monday to-do of all ghost recordings, but Tivo Edge had other ideas to create new season pass recordings and all 6 tuners were engaged today for 225 (cspan) and separately 21. :mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts