TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've been seeing this for the past few days on our Edge. Initially on a Japanese channel (330) and now on two different C-SPAN channels (1128 and 109). I haven't seen this described but I'm getting 6x To-Do List entries for the same time and same channel. Then there's a 7th entry with a Red X for the same time/channel with a reason of "Conflicts with 6 shows".
Rinse and repeat several times throughout the day on one or both of the channels.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I went through a similar process that @liz4cps did and nothing has come back. I'm clean through 7/16 and it's been two days since I did the cleanup.

BTW, the C-SPAN recording was always the same show. "FORMER NATO ALLIED COMMANDER DISCUSSES NATO'S STRATEGY AND THREATS TO ALLIANCE"

·
Registered
17 Posts
This is definitely not coming from suggestions. I've had that turned off since day one. The To-Do List entries had two checkmarks next to them indicating they are coming from a OnePass. My wife is now going to check every morning and suggested we "move up' shows we want to record if there are conflicts.

·
Registered
17 Posts
After deleting the TO-Do List entries, I went to Channel Lineup and unchecked the channel. In fact, I unchecked all of the C-SPAN channels and it hasn't come back. I'm pretty sure someone said that TiVo was closed for the holiday weekend.

·
Registered
17 Posts
So far, in order to get this to stop, it looks like you have to delete the To-Do scheduled recordings AND you have to uncheck ALL C-SPAN channels in your channel line up. I did this two days ago and nothing has re-appeared through 7/16.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts