TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just noticed the same thing for programs scheduled to record on 7/4 and later on my Bolt. Seems to be linked to programs on C-SPAN channels, as the guide shows the double-checkmarks next to some programs called "Campaign 2022" but if you try and show info/details in the guide, nothing happens.

I suspect there is something bad in the program guide data which is resulting in some bad software decisions.
I am having exactly the same problem also involving the C-Span channels and also channel 303 on my cable which is a Chinese language channel that I don't even receive.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have seen the same thing. It started roughly the same time I created a one-pass to record the Jan 6th hearings on CSPAN. I was thinking it might be related, but I don't know.

Since these ghost recordings began I've been getting hinky behavior from my Tivo. Some crashes, hangs, not responding to the remote until it is hard (pull the power) rebooted. Now I'm beginning to think/worry that the Tivo service/update process itself may have been hacked/compromised. Or maybe a bug in a otherwise clean update.
My new Edge has been experiencing the ghost recordings and the same symptoms you describe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts