TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the "Manage > Transfer Recordings" screen of TiVo Online (http://online.tivo.com/start/transfer), only the first 10 recordings in My Shows are displayed, and there is no way to scroll to the next page or otherwise get to the 11th recording and beyond. (In My Shows, the list scrolls infinitely.)

This is clearly a bug in the website. I've tried asking TiVo Support to fix it, but all they can tell me is that I should reboot my TiVo. Obviously, that's not very helpful.

How can I get TiVo to fix this bug? It's a problem because I would like to be able to use the website to transfer more than just the first 10 recordings between my TiVos.

Font Screenshot Tool Musical instrument accessory Logo

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,083 Posts
Load the page. Unmaximize your web browser. Resize it once. Wave the mouse over it. Remaximize it. Scrolling will now work.

(Or if those exact steps don't work, the moral of the story is the same, fiddle with the browser window size until it does).

Several of their online web views won't load the scroll bar if the page is loaded while the browser window is maximized. (There may be other triggers). But the scrolling functionality is there, you just sometimes have to poke at it. It's 100% a bug in their web engine, but you're far better off spending your time resizing your browser until it works, then yelling into the void trying to get them to fix it, or even acknowledge it, because the bug's been there for years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts