TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's what I'm seeing:

"Can't connect. Your request could not be completed because your TiVo box does not appear to be connected to the Internet. Please fix your connection, or try again later."

Suggestions?

·
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's working again but I still get a dropdown banner that says:

"Can't connect. Your request could not be completed because your TiVo box does not appear to be connected to the Internet. Please fix your connection, or try again later."

And the DVR name goes from white to red.

Anyone know what this means for a Premiere TiVo?

·
Cheesehead
11,380 Posts
I just tried again and it is working fine and can see my Roamio. Sparky, maybe try rebooting your TiVo and router? Can your Premiere connect to the TiVo service successfully? i.e. phone home to get guide data.

·
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Connecting via iPad and internet TiVo online is still problematic.

I can connect to TiVo via the Premiere, my issue is with iPad and TiVo online...

Via online I still get:

It's working again but I still get a dropdown banner that says:

And the DVR name goes from white to red.

Anyone know what this means for a Premiere TiVo? Is TiVo aware? Is there a fix?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Still some problems here, but I do get the main page to come up. The drop down list of all my TiVo's (5) is taking a few minutes to list all of them, but eventually does list them. Been acting like this for the last few days now.

·
tabasco rules
15,893 Posts
troubles here, too. was going to check the tivo status page, and discovered they finally took it down and have it redirecting to the support home page (the app seems to be working fine, btw).

·
in the other Alabama
20,955 Posts
I've noticed recently that there's an item on the menus on my Roamio Plus that says something along the line of "Cme Down". It has been like that for a while. Is that related to this?
Is it with a gold star? Also, check your Apps. Sometime near the end you get a box related to something in TiVo Central. Uncheck the box. It goes away after a few days or a week.

·
tabasco rules
15,893 Posts
i checked yesterday following the website refresh, still no guide, missing for at least a week. today it appeared again... :confused:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.